We will celebrate Sunday Mass at 11 a.m. in the Science Drive Parking Garage, located at 302 Science Drive.
Please be sure to enter from the Cameron Blvd. entrance, where parking is freely open for Mass.
For the safety of everyone in attendance, please read the following details carefully.
Coming back to Mass:
- Do not come if:
- You are ill
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- You have a fever
- You are at-risk or are anxious
- Park on Level 3 of the garage; gather for Mass on Level 4.
- There will be no seating provided, so please bring a chair or blanket on which to sit.
- You must wear a mask or other facial covering while in the garage.
- Remain at least 6 feet apart from people you do not live with.
- There are no public restrooms or drinking fountains, so please plan accordingly.
- Please remember that Bishop Zarama has continued to dispense the faithful from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. We encourage you to review the Diocese of Raleigh’s guidance on public Mass here.
Lastly, we will still live-stream this Mass for those who are unable to attend in person. That said, we are excited to celebrate in person with those who are safely and comfortably able to attend!
We will live-stream Mass at 11 a.m. EDT on Sundays. We invite you to celebrate with us virtually if you are not able to attend Mass locally due to regional restrictions on gatherings. (Be sure to check with your local parishes and diocese first!)
You will be able to find the stream on our channel at 11 a.m. Eastern time on Sunday. The video will also be posted on our channel immediately after the stream concludes for you to view whenever convenient.
We invite you to join us for the entirety of the Mass, just as you would on Sunday at Duke. And we encourage all participants to make an Act of Spiritual Communion during the communion moment of the live-stream. (We will include the special prayer below and in the description box of each live-stream.)
There are 3 convenient places to find the worship aid each Sunday:
- On the DCC’s mobile app, which you can download here.
- Via the link in the Sunday emails. If you’re not a student, please subscribe yourself here. (Students should use this form.)
- By scanning this QR code with your phone each Sunday:
Please refer to Duke’s Coronavirus Response website for up-to-date information and changes for the entire university.