There is a new “Catholic Netflix” thank to The Augustine Institute, Lighthouse Catholic Media, and Ignatius Press. With videos from your favorites (Bishop Robert Barron, Dr. Scott Hahn, Fr. Mike Schmitz, etc.), we can’t recommend FORMED strongly enough!
Getting online is incredibly easy:
- Simply head to FORMED.org and click the “SIGN UP” button.
- Select “I belong to a Parish or Organization”.
- When you are prompted to find your parish, search for “Duke Catholic Center”. Select Duke Catholic Center and click the “Next” button.
- Enter your full name and your email address. Click the “Sign Up” button.
Please note that future logins work a little differently:
- You will select “SIGN IN” in the top right corner on formed.org.
- You will then enter the email address with which you signed up.
- After submitting your address, FORMED will send an email to your account with a link you must click in order to access the site.
- We know this is a cumbersome login process. We have reached out to FORMED to share our concerns.
Let us know what you think — your favorite videos, the most helpful series, or whatever moves you most!
To get you started, here are some of our top picks!
The Wild Goose
Who is the Holy Spirit? How do I pray with the Holy Spirit? What role does the Spirit play in my life? So often, people pray the Our Father, or speak of Jesus in Scripture, and neglect the Holy Spirit in practice and prayer! Learn more about this enigmatic figure of the Trinity responsible for so much of our faith, and discover the power that comes from an abiding relationship with the Paraclete.
Hung up on the sacrament of Reconciliation? Forgiven gives both spiritual encouragement and practical advice on the lost art of confession, complete with testimony and theology behind this ancient Catholic practice. Enjoy any or all of the three part series, and reconnect to God’s mercy!