How are we as Catholics at Duke to respond to the food injustice that we see in the world? Join us this semester as we search for answers while helping our community in Durham.
Through community service programs with local non-profit organizations, movie-screenings, and group discussions, we will explore the complexities of food justice including food insecurity, sustainability, fellowship, and the Eucharistic feast we share as Catholics.
Sign up for any of our upcoming events:
- Breakfast with our neighbors experiencing homelessness, Mondays 8:00-9:15am
- Mobile food distribution with Durham Community Food Pantry, September 24 4-7pm
- Warehouse assistance with the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina, October 20 5-7pm
- Gleaning sweet potatoes with St. Andrew’s Society, November 3, 9:15am-1:30pm
- Mobile food distribution with the Durham Community Food Pantry, November 19, 4-7pm
Join our mission by emailing MyLan Metzger.