Get your freshman year at Duke off to an amazing start!
Beach Weekend is a time to…
- Reflect on & discuss your first two weeks of college.
- Get together in a relaxed atmosphere with Duke Catholic upperclassmen for helpful advice about academics & college life.
- Meet fun, active people who share your faith and values.
- Socialize, swim, or play in the waves & sand.
- Explore your maturing faith & how it will play a role in coming years.
Come join us! Find out for yourself what makes us one of Duke’s most vibrant and welcoming communities.
September 8-10, 2017
Salter Path, NC in the Outer Banks
Free for all students! The trip includes two nights lodging, transportation, meals, snacks, activities and full access to all facilities.
Beds and mattresses are provided by Trinity Retreat Center. Plan to bring your own pillow, sheets, blanket or sleeping bag.
Meet at the Duke Catholic Center at 4:30PM sharp on Friday, September 8th for a light dinner, followed by a 6:00PM departure for the beach! Return Sunday around 3PM.
Check out the official flier for more details on how Beach Weekend can transform your first-year experience!